Friday 20 June 2014

THE WEEKLY

I'm really trying to be consistent with my blog posts while building my new website/blog, work on client projects, maintain this house, and care for Oliver.  Let me tell you, by 8:00pm I am ready for bed, but there is still so much to do! I cannot wait to launch my new website (along with the new blog) and fully start my new design journey!


Snapshots //  1.  Oliver had his first taste of avocado last Tuesday.  I'm not sure if he likes it.  Today he even turned up his nose.  2.  We went to the fair for Ryan's first Father's Day to eat some ribs and watch the motocross.  3.  Planted strawberries this week, and they gave us three juicy berries.  4.  Relaxing with a cold one on a hot day at it's finest.

Inspiring me: I'm really itching to get my new brand website and blog up and running!

Favorite Pins: 
1. I really want to eat these ice cream sandwiches
2. Family photography is really tugging on my heart this week!
3. Itching to buy a home!  I've been really pinning home design lately.

What I've Discovered:
1. Urban Mum Shop // OMG I want to buy everything here!
2. Keep App // DEADLY!  It's like Pinterest but you can buy the pins guys!!

Personal Tidbits:
1. I do spring cleaning 4+ times a year
2. I can't share ice cream with ANYONE
3. I have a bath every night


No comments:

Post a Comment